Thursday 1 March 2018

Cute baby Daisy








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And keeping warm in this old weather.
And stay safe in this snow we are having.
It’s best to stay in and craft.

For today’s card I have used another image from whoopsidaisy 
Cute as a button cd.

I started off by printing my image out and I then
Scanned it into the Scanncut and cut it out to give it a scalloped
Edge.

I then cut a 8” x 8” white card base and I covered it with
A Decorative paper.
I then cut a frame from the Best of 2017 tattered lace usb.
Out of white card.
I then added it to my card and then using foam pads 
I added my topper to the centre of the frame.
Next I made my flowers out of foamarin and I 
inked them at the edges. I then added them to the top corner.

Next I took a piece of white satin ribbon which I inked
With the same ink I used on the flowers.
I then tied a large bow which I added to the bottom corner.
To finish off with some gems and a decorative embellishment.
To the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today 
And stay in and keep warm in this bad weather.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: