Friday 5 January 2018

Woof woof



Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 

Today’s card is a quick card and a sample from the tattered laces Art Deco
USB for the Scanncut.

I started with a 8”x 8” white card that I mat and layered with
A plaid card stock and then a smaller mat of striped card.

I then cut out my topper the dog out of cream card.
Before I cut it out I drew it with a brown pen on the Scanncut.
I then cut it out.
I then matted it on to brown card and then on to plaid card.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I then drew out the woof woof with brown pen on the Scanncut.
I then cut it out and matted it on to some of the plaid card which
I added under the dog topper.

It’s a ideal card for the men in our life’s.

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: