Tuesday 2 January 2018

Easel card










Good morning all how are we all doing this New Yeai. 
I hope you are all well

For today’s card I have made a easel card and
I have used the hunky dory little book.i have also entered it in to the hunky dory 
Competition but I don’t think it will do well

I started with a 8”x8” White card I started by making
The card base I then cut out a frame on the scanncut 
And then I cut a vase for the mat to sit on. 
Next I added my topper to the centre of my base
And then I added the frame over the top of it. 

Next I then using the other pages from the little book I cut
Out some decoupage which I added to the topper. 
I then added it to my card. 

I then cut out some of the butterflies from the spare topper 
and I added them to the front of my card 

To finish off the card I tied a large white bow which I added
To the top corner. 

I then added a piece of card across the bottom part of my card. 
To form a stopper. 
I then added a Lilly to the centre of my stopper. 

That’s all for today and it’s really nice to be blogging again. 
And thank you all for stopping by. 

Hugs Debs xx



No comments: