Saturday 6 January 2018

Art Deco border and corner








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and 
Ready for the weekend.

Today’s card is another sample from the tattered laces Art  Deco
Scanncut usb.

I started off with a white square card which I matted it with a silver 
Mirri card and then red and black card..
I then cut a border out of black card which I matted on to silver card.
I then added it to the side of my card.
Next I cut a Art Deco corner out of red card which I added to the top right
Corner.

Next I tied a silver bow which I added to the bottom corner.
I then made two red flowers with flower forming foam.
Which I added to the top of the bow.
And I then added a silver flower above the red ones. I then cut some 
Foliage out of silver Mirri card and I added them to the flowers.

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by.
And I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xx


No comments: