Friday 6 October 2017

Sweet Daisy may







Good morning to you all on this Friday morning and
Are you all looking forward to the weekend.

I have to apologise for the colours of this card
As in real it is cream and a minty green but the camera makes it look dull.

I started of my matting and layering it with mint and cream card.
I then cut the round mats on the Scanncut 
Out of cream and mint card.
I added these to my card using foam pads. And then
I added my topper to the centre.

Next I made three flowers out of foamarin which I added to the 
Bottom corner.

I then tied a large cream bow and a added it to the top corner.
I added pearls and and metal butterfly to the centre of the bow.
To finish with I added some gems to the corners.

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: