Wednesday 4 October 2017

Bambi frame





Good morning all how are you all doing today I hope you are all well.

For today I have something different from a card I have 
A set of frames that I have decorated with the Disney Bambi
Dies.
For my Niece who is having a baby girl in January 
And I thought this was a little different gift.

I started with the frame that I got from the range which was
Really cheap.
I cut out my background papers to fit in each of the frames.
I then die cut all my animals and then I arranged
And glued then onto the backgrounds.
I then put them all back into the frames.
I then added some of the animals to th frames so we
Have some of the animals behind glass and some out side.

I then tied two large bows out of pink hessian which I
Added to the top left corner and one to the bottom right hand corner.

That’s all for today and I thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: