Monday 11 September 2017

Tulips






Good morning all I hope you are all well and had a good weekend
Sorry I've not been commenting over the weekend but I've been sat in
Hospital since midnight Friday with my son jack
He went out with his friends for a drink and he doesn't go out that much
But some shithead I could call them worse decided to
Spike his drink with extasey I was so please that his friend thought to get
A ambulance as he was out cold when I got to him and a policeman saved his life.

When we got to hospital his heart rate was going at 180 and the doctor said
That if he hadn't been a strong fit lad it would have killed him.
But he's a home now but still not good we have to wait to see if it as done
Any damage to his heart.
He is so upset as he is really anti drugs.

Anyway back to today's card it was a real quick card I made this just to calm down.

I started with a 8"-8" white card and I mat and layered it with a pink mat
I wrapped a piece of lace around the centre before fixing it down.
I then cut the frame out in white card on the Scanncut 
My topper is from hunky dory little book which I added to the frame.

I then tied a large pink bow and I added this to the side of my card.
To finish off with I added gems to the corners of the card.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: