Thursday 7 September 2017

Tillyp








 


Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
What are you all up to today.
I'm going out for lunch with my hubby he says I need to get
Out as I've not been out much since Dad passed away.
And hen it's back to do some crafting.

For today's card I have used a stamp but I'm not a stamper so 
The colouring is not so good but I did give it ago.
A
I have used a 8"-8" white card which I mat and layered it with
Some pink pretty paper.
An then I cut out a white mat on the Scanncut 
Which I ten inked around the edges.

I then cut a mat out of pretty paper I added it to the centre of
My card.
I then stamped and embossed it and I coloured it in pink.
And then I inked around the edges in pink.
Using foam pads I added it to my card.

I then made 2 pink flowers using foamarin I then 
Added them to the bottom of my card.
To finish off with I tied a large pink bow and I added it
To the top corner I then added some pearls to it and a
Flower to th centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you all for stopping by 

Hug Debs xxx

No comments: