Wednesday 13 September 2017

Joy to the worlda







Good morning all well I hope you are all well this morning 
I'm now tired and ready for bed as I've Ben up most of the night
As I've not been  able to sleep.

Today is a card I made yesterday as I thought I'd better start 
Making my Christmas cards.

So for this one I started with a A4 cad base which I mat and layered
With silver and white card.
I then cut my frame on the Scanncut in silver Miri card.
I then added it to the centre of of my card.

Next I cut the bauble out of white card on the Scanncut 
And a mat for it out of silver card. I then added them to the
Centre of the frame.
I then cut some foliage out and I added these to the bottom corner.
I then cut out my poinsettias out of foamarin on the Scanncut.
I then made them up and added them to the bottom corner.

I then tied a large bow out of red ribbon which I then added to the 
Top of the bauble.
And to finish off with I added some red gems to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxl


No comments: