Tuesday 19 September 2017

Grandfather clock part 2








Good morning all how are you all doing 
I hope you are all well.

Today I'm posting the finished photos of my grandfather clock 
I cut out all the pieces of the case out of
Gold Mirri card and white card.
I put I together using red liner tape as I find it is the only
Thing that holds it strong.

I then cut out the pendulum out of gold Mirri card
And white card for the end of the pendulum. I added it to my case.

Next I cut the base out which is the same base as the 
Clock.
Next I glued the clock on to the case and then on to
The base.
I have left the back of the clock open so that I can add
A battery clock mechanism to it when it arrives.
I'm then going to decorate it for Christmas.

That's all for now and I hope to see you tomorrow 

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: