Sunday 7 May 2017

Scan n cut foiling sample 2





Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Sunday 

Today's card Is another sample for the scan n cut foiling kit.
I started of with a 8"x 8" white card.
I cut a mat out of gold mirri card as my base and then a mat
of pretty paper.
Next I cut a strip of leaf paper which I mounted on to gold glitter card.
I added this across the bottom half of my card.
Next I cut a piece of white card that i inked and foiled a rose
in gold foil.
I mounted this on to gold glitter card and then on to green spotty
paper and then on to gold. I added this just off centre of my card.
I inked and foiled the sentiment which I mat and layered on
to gold and patterned Paper I added this to the top corner.

To finish off with I added some glitter gems to the corners.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs debs xx 

No comments: