Wednesday 1 February 2017

Sweet Dixie Relaunch






Morning all how are we all doing this morning
I hope you are all well.

Today's card Is my last sample for this week and it is the relaunch
of the Fairy and Butterflies die set.

I started with a 8"x 8" card which I covered in a cream patterned paper
  1. I then cut a smaller mat out of cream card.
  2. Next I cut the decorative circle die from sweet dixie out
of the same paper as the background. I cut the fairy out of gold
mirri card  twice so that I could have her some more wings.
I added her to the centre of the circle. I cut the butterflies out
of gold mirri and I added them to the top corners.

I then added some flower's to the bottom corner.
Then I tied a large bow out of cream ribbon I added this
 to the bottom corner.
I added a butterfly to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and thank you for all your support.

Debs xxx

No comments: