Monday 30 January 2017

Second Sweet Dixie Sample






Good morning all are you all ready for another week it 
is so cold here so keep warm.

Today's card is another wedding sample from Sweet Dixie designs.

I have used the Bride and Groom and the Mr and Mrs dies.

The card is a 8"x 8" which I covered with some beautiful
cream papers. I then cut a mat out of cream card which I embossed.
With the same patterned paper I cut a heart which
I added to the centre of the card. Next I cut the bride and groom out
of a gold card. I added it to the centre of the heart.
I then cut the Mr&Mrs out of the gold card I added this to the top 
corner.
I then added pearls to the brides headdress.

I then tied a large bow out of satin ribbon I added this to the 
side of my topper.
To finish with I added some flower's to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and stay warm in this cold weather.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: