Thursday 1 December 2016

Sweet Dixie Cute Owl Sample









Good morning all how are you all this morning have you opened
your advent calender's as it's the 1st December I just don't
know where the time as gone. And with me being poorly
over the last month I've not done any Christmas shopping
so I think it's about time I got on with it.

For this card I have used the Sweet Dixie Christmas 2016 die sets.
Cute Owl and stocking die and
the Festive floral frame die set and the
Holly corner's and border die set.

I started off with a white 8"x 8" card base that 
I mat and layered with green glitter card. I then cut another
 mat out of snowflake paper from my stash.
I then cut four corner's from the Holly corner's and 
border die set out of green glitter card I added these to all four corner's.

Next I cut the Festive floral frame out of white card. I added it to the centre 
of my card by using foam pads.
Next I cut out the Cute Owl and Stocking in silver mirri card.
I added this to the centre of the frame.

To finish with I added gems and a bow.

That's all for today.

Debs xxxx

No comments: