Monday 5 December 2016

Last Sweet Dixie Sample








Good morning all how are you all doing this morning I
hope you are all well.
What are you all up to today I think I'm going to try and
put the Christmas tree up if I feel fit enough.

This is my last Christmas Sample of Sweet Dixie Designs.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I covered with a piece of decorative
paper.
I then cut a smaller mat which I mat and layered with silver mirri card.
I cut a smaller piece of white card which I inked with
cosmic shimmer bending inks.
I then embossed it with a sue wilsons embossing folder which I 
sanded back so the white came through.
I added this to the right hand side of my card.
Next I cut the Ornamental Christmas tree in white I then cut it in half
I then added to each side of the front panel.
I then cut the Reindeer from the Reindeer and Sleigh die set.
I added this to the centre of the trees.

Next I added a string of pearls across the bottom of this panel
 and on to the trees. 
I them cut the large Merry Christmas die which I added 
to the top of the panel.

Next I cut a strip of mirri card to fit down the left side on which I
added a white panel.
I then wrapped a piece of blue and white ribbon around it before
I added it to my card with foam pads.

To finish off with I tied a large bow out of blue and
white ribbon I used a hot glue gun to added it to my card.
I then added a large gem to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your
lovely comments that you keep leaving me.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: