Tuesday 27 September 2016

Vintage in pink







Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well this morning.
I've now got only 2 more sleep's till my few day's away
and Thursday cant come quick enough.

For today I have used a topper and papers from a 12"x 12"
paper pad that I got awhile ago which I've never used up
until now.

I started to mat and layer my card with a grey-blue card and pink
card.
I then cut some mats all different sizer's in the same colours and white
card. which I added to my card a different angles.
I mounted my topper on to grey card and then on to white.
I used foam tape to added this to my card.

I then added some pink and white flower's down the side
of my topper.
I then made a Butterfly which I added to the top corner.

I then tied a very large pink bow which I added a string of gems
and pearls to the top of my bow.
I then added a Gem topper to the centre of the top of my bow.

To finish off with I added some white pearlesent gems
to all the corner's.

That's all for to today and thank you for your continued support.

Debs xxx


No comments: