Tuesday 20 September 2016

Twin Angel's







Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's how are you all
doing this morning. I hope you are all well.
It is so nice to be back crafting and to see all your wonderful cards.

For today's card I have used the twin Angel's by crafter's companion.
I started off with a A5 card that I mat and layered it with blue mirri
board and the white card.
I then cut the Doily die out by Sweet Dixie dies out of blue mirri.
I added this the the top half of the front of my card.
I then cut the Angel's out in white card which I added to the centre
of my doily.

I then cut out my sentiment which is by Sue Wilson out of mirri card
I added this the the bottom of my card.
To finish off the front I added some blue gems to the corner's.

Now for the inside of my card I scored a A4 blue mirri card
down the centre and then I added it to the inside of my card.
I then scored another A4 white card down the centre and then
btween the centre and the outside edge on both sides.

I then placed my Angel die to the centre fold of my card. I then placed
my border die from the same die set just below the Angel's.
I then cut and embossed them.
I then added this to the inside of my card.

I then cut two panels out of mirri card and some decorative paper
for the outer edge of my card.
To finish the inside of my card off I added some blue gems
to the corners.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by
and leaving me your lovely comments. 

Hugs Debs xxxx


No comments: