Wednesday 21 September 2016

Oh Christmas Tree





Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's I hope
you are all well this morning. What are you all doing today
anything exciting. I'm going to be ironing and getting ready
for my mini break at the end of next week and I cant wait
I just need to get away for a change of scenery.

For today's card I have used a A5 card. I started by matting a 
piece of green mirri card and then I cut a white mat which I
embossed with the stars embossing folder by Sue Wilson.
I added this to the top of my card.

Next I cut out the Tree, border and the sentiment all out of
green mirri card.
I added these on to the front of my card.
I then added some green moon rock crystals to the corner's.

To finish off with I tied a emerald green large bow which
I added to the side of my card.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your
continued support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: