Thursday 22 September 2016

O Holy Night





Good morning all I hope you are all well this Thursday morning.
Well I'm now on count down of how many sleeps I have
before my weekend a way I just go 8 to go.
So I must try and get in front with my DT work and my blog
cards.

For today's card I have used the crafters companion sentiment die.
I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I mat and layered
it with gold card I then cut a white mat which I wrapped
a piece of ribbon around it before I glued it down.

I cut out my sentiment in gold card which I added to the top
section of my card.
I then added some gold gems to the corner's.

I then tied a large bow which I added to the bottom
corner of the ribbon.
I then took three white daisy's which I rubbed with
creative expression's gilding polish.

To finish with I added these to the centre of my bow.

That's all fr today and thank you for your
continued support.

Hug's Debs xxxx




No comments: