Saturday 6 August 2016

Tis the Season to be jolly







Good morning my friends how are you all doing this morning.
I looks like we are having another lovely day today.
It were really lovely yesterday.
I were feeling really good yesterday I thought I would have a change
so I have been stuck in the house for 6 months and we have a new hairdresser's
opened up across the road so I thought I would give them a try.
WOW did I go mad I had 10inc cut off my hair into a short bob.
But I have to say I feel loads better for it.

For today's card I have used Phill Martin's snowflake paper pads 
and his wonderful snowflake stamps.
And the snowflake dies are from Sue Wilson.

I Started with a 8"x 8" white card which I cut a mat out
of Phill's snowflake pad.
Then I cut a white mat that I stamped the corner stamp onto
two oppressive corners.
Next I cut a smaller mat with the same sheet from Phill
but this time I used the back side of it.
I then Cut a smaller white mat which I stamped and embossed
the large circle snowflake stamp.
And then I stamped and embossed the mini sentiments also
from Phill.

I cut out the snowflakes and I then went over them with a
embossing pad and I embossed the with a winter sparkle
embossing powder.
I added them to the top and bottom opposite corner's.
To finish with by adding some pearls to the centre of the snowflakes.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx  

No comments: