Tuesday 2 August 2016

Reindeer and snowflakes






Good morning all how are we all doing today it looks
like we have had summer here as it's still dark and dull.
At least it makes me feel better now im doing Christmas cards.

I have had several people saying that theres no comment 
icon on my posts I would be so great full if you could 
let me know if you are having trouble.
I've been told I you click on the time when I posted it
as it will bring up the comment icon. I have no idea why this
as started to happen.

For this card I have used 
Sweet Dixie Holly and Bow frame die set
And Sweet Dixie's Reindeer dies.
And the snow flakes are by Sue wilson.

I started off with a 8"x 8" white card I cut 2 mats out of white
linen card and with the largest one I used
the new Gilding wax's by Creative expressions.
I did all around the edges.
I added this on to by card with foam tape I then added the smallest
one to the top on my card.

Next I 
took a piece of white linen card and I covered it with the gilding
wax so that it matched the border.
I added it to the centre of my card with foam tape.
I then cut the reindeer out of white card. and I added
some icicle sparkle the the antlers I the added it to the centre
of my frame.
Next  cut out my snowflakes and I also glittered these.
I just added them around my card.

To finish of with I cut the smallest die in the frame die set
and I stamped my sentiment on to the centre.
I added this to the top corner of my card.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: