Sunday 7 August 2016

Christmas Wreath






Good morning all how are you all doing this sunday morning
it looks like we are in for another lovely day here.

For today's card I have used the Sweet Dixie Dies and they are
The Snowflake flurry and the Christmas Wreath
and then the frame is the Embroidery border frame. 

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I mat and layered 
in green, Red and white card.
I then cut out my snowflake flurry out of silver mirri card.
I added these to the top and bottom of my card.
Next I cut my frame which I added to the centre of my card.

I then cut out my wreath out of green card and I also cut 
the star out silver mirri.
I added this to the centre of my frame.

T'o finish off with I added gems to the corners.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good day.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: