Friday 5 August 2016

Christmas Wreath







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
It looks as it could be a nice day here.

For todays card I have used Sweet Dixies die's
Xmas Wreath and the Doily circle die set.
The snow flakes are by sue wilson.
And the card is a 8"x 8" white linen card.

I started off by cutting three mats and the centre on in red I added these
to my card.
Next I cut my Doily die out of red which I added to the
centre of my card.
I then cut my Wreathe out f white card which I
added to the center of my frame.

I then stamped my sentiment in the top right corner.
I then cut all the snowflakes out of red card. which I
added to the corners of my card.

To finish off with I added pearls to the centre of the snowflakes
and to the bow on the wreath.

I have also found out that if you are having trouble leaving
comments if you click on the title of the post it will
bring up the the comment box.

That's all for today's and I hope you all have a good one.

Thanks Debs xxx

No comments: