Monday 15 August 2016

Christmas Tree Greeting





Good morning all how are we all this morning
did you all have a good weekend.

Today's card I have used the Sue Wilson's Christmas Tree Greeting die
And the Creative expressions new gilding wax's.
and the Sue Wilson's snow flake embossing folder.

I started off with a 8"x8" white card which I cut two
smaller mat's on the first mat I went around the edge with
the gilding wax so that all my colours match.
On the smallest mat I embossed it with the snowflake embossing folder.
I added these to my card.

Next I covered a piece of white card with the gilding wax
 big enough for the tree to be cut out of.
I then cut a white mat for the tree to sit on. I then cut a
larger mat which I went around the edges with the gilding wax.
I then added these to the centre of my card.

To finish off with I added some strips of gems down the sides
of my topper.
I then stamped my sentiment to the top of my tree.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good day.

Hugs Debs xxx
tree die

No comments: