Saturday 23 July 2016

The Golden Angel







Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
How did you all sleep in this terrible heat.
And we have been forecast it to be in the 30's here in
South Yorkshire.
It seems so funny as it's so hot and I'm doing  Christmas Card.

For this card I have used Sue Wilson's die's from 2015
I have used the poinsettia die
and the Holly spray and the Angel die.

I started with a 8" square card which I cut a mat out of white card 
and I embossed it.
Next I cut a frame which I stamped with a gold ink pad.
I then added it to the centre of my card front.
I then cut a Angel out of gold mirri card and I added this to
the centre of my frame.
I then cut four of the holly die and while it were in the die
I inked it with the gold ink.
I then cut two of the poinsettia and I inked it while it were
still in the die.

To finish off with I added the holly and the poinsettia's
to two of the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your
continued support.
Stay cool.

Debs xxx

No comments: