Thursday 7 July 2016

Peach Happy Birthday







Good morning all I would just like to thank you all
that left me lovely comments on here and Facebook for
my Birthday.

For todays card I will start by saying that some of the dies I
cant remember there name.
I started off with a 9"x 61/2" white card and I matted a piece of peach card to it.
I then cut a mat out of white card that I embossed it with
a Sue Wilsons Embossing mat. I added it on to the top
of my card.
Next I cut  a A2 die which I can't remember its name.
I then added them to the top half of my card.
Before I glued it down on my card I wrapped a piece of
peach lace 33/4 of the way down.
I the added it the my card.

I then cut a Happy Birthday sentiment which is a Sue Wilson die.
I then cut 2 corners in peach card which I then added to 
the bottom corners.

Next I cut three Aster's out of peach and white card.
I added these to my card and i the added some foliage 
to the flower's which I cut in white card.

To finish off with I cut a Sue Wilson's Butterfly
out of white card I then added it to the centre of my topper.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for
your continued Support.

Hugs Debs xxx






No comments: