Monday 18 July 2016

Ooh La La #209 Add some Texture






Good morning all friends followers and visitors
I hope that we are all well and I'm hoping for a sunny day.

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at Ooh La La
and the theme as been chosen by the lovely Avril and the theme
is Add Some Texture.

I started off with a 61/2"x 9" white card and I mat and layered it with
some lovely papers from the Fashion cd
My top layer is printed off on to a fluffy paper so it feels
like velvet card.
I added it to the top of my card.
I then cut a strip of white card and then I matted it with a lavender 
card and before I added it to my card I wrapped a piece of lace around it.
I then added it across the bottom of my card.

I then mat and layered my topper with cream card.
I added this at a angle at the top of my card. I then added some pearls to
the corners.
I printed off a sentiment and I added this to the side of my topper.

To finish off I tied a large bow out of satin cream ribbon
which I added to the centre of the lace at the bottom.
And to finish off the bow I added some pearls to the centre 
of the bow.
I added a large gem to the centre of the bow.

Thats all for today and I thank you for your continued support.

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: