Wednesday 8 June 2016

Possie full of Roses







Good Morning all How are we all doing this morning
It looks as though its going to be another lovely day.
It was a really hot day here yesterday.
So I'm hoping its going to be the same today.

Today's card is one that I made using a kit that I've had for a while
that I've not used before. It is a Kanban kit that I got
but I buy things and Put them away and I then forget about them.

For this card I started with a 9"x 61/2" cream card which I mat 
and layered it with cream and pretty rose paper from the set.

I then decoupaged my topper and I added it to the centre of my card.
I then added three butterflies that also came with the kit. 
I then added some pearls to all the corners.

I then tied a large purple bow out of satin ribbon which I 
added to the side of my topper.
To finish off the card I added two strings of pearls to the top 
of my bow and a gem to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for stopping
by and leaving wonderful comments. I do really appreciate
it.

Hugs Debs xxxx

No comments: