Friday 3 June 2016

Daisy May











Good morning all friends follower's and visitor's I hope you
are all well this morning.
How's the weather where you are as it's cold here it's been 
like this for the last week.

Today's card is another one that I have used the whoopsidaisy
Linniepink designs cd.

I started off with a 61/2"x 9" white card and I mat and layered it with
some pretty teals papers from the cd.
Before I glued the mats down I wrapped a piece of teal satin
ribbon around it a few times.
I then added them to my card.

I then printed off my image and I cut it out with the Sweet Dixie
decorative oval die set. I used double sided foam tape to add
it to the centre of my card.
I printeded off my sentiment and I added it to the top corner.

I then added some pretty blue flowers to the bottom corner.
I then added some pearls to the corners on my card.
I then tied a large bow out of teal ribbon which I added to the side of the 
topper.
And to finish off with I added some pearls to the bow and a
cameo to the centre of the bow.

Thats all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: