Wednesday 1 June 2016

Daisy May







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning I
cant believe that we are on the 1st June this year as gone
so fast.

I thought that I would give you a change for todays card
I have used a image from whoopsidaisy and the Image is from
the Linni pink designs cd.

The card is a 61/2"x 9" cream card which I mat and layered
in browns and creams.

I printed of my outline image and I coloured her in brown
and Peach.
I then cut it out with the sweet Dixie decorative oval frame die.
I added it to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of a mink colour ribbon.
I then added it to the side of my topper.
I added some pearls and a gem to the top of my bow.
I then added a couple of flowers to the bottom corner.

And t finish off with I added some pearls to all four
corners.

Thats all for today.

Hugs  Debs xxx

No comments: