Friday 15 April 2016

Two little piggys






There is DT Call for the Facebook group for Imagine That

The images are sooooo cute it took no persuading me to apply
Take a peek and see why I fell in love with them


There is also a challenge blog








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
What are you all up to today any thing nice.
As I've got washing and ironing to do and then
it's back to crafting as I have lot's Design work to do.
But it's better than ironing  lol.

For this card I have used
Sweet Dixie Die Decorative circle frame  die
And the image is called A little behind and you can get it HERE


I started with a 7"x 7" white scalloped card. which I mat and layered
it with pinks and white card.
Next I cut out my image with the Sweet Dixie die and I added
it to the centre of the card with foam pads.

I then tied a large bow out of pink satin ribbon
And I added it to the side of my card.

And then to finish off I added gems to the corners.

That's all for now and thank you for your support.

Debs xxx


No comments: