Friday 29 April 2016

Tap Dancer






Good Morning all how are we all doing this morning
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I cant wait for summer to get here as I'm sick of the cold.

Todays card Is from Imagine That Digi Stamps
And It is called Tap Dancer.
You can Get the image from Here


I printed off my image and I cut it out with Swiss Background
from Sue wilson I coloured it in pinks and minty green.

I mat and layered my card in pinks and minty green.
I added my topper to the side of my card.
I added my sentiment down the side of my topper.

I inked a piece of white ribbon with pink and minty greens.
I tied the bow and I added it to the side of my topper.
I added a crystal gem to the centre of the bow.
And to finish off I added some crystal gems the all four corner's.

That's all for today and I hope that you all have a good one.

Debs xxx 

No comments: