Thursday 7 April 2016

Sweet Baby Sleep







Good morning all I hope you are well this morning. What
are you all up to today.
I'm hoping for a nice day as I need some fresh air I'm
now fed up of being in the house day and day out.

Anyway back to today's card I have used a Digi stamp from
Here 

And it is called Sweet Sleep Girl.
I started off my printing my image and the backing paper's
 that goes with the image.
I started with a 7"x 7" white card which I mat and Layered
with the papers I printed and some pink card in my stash.
Before I stuck them down I wrapped a piece of  frilly ribbon
a round it.
I then cut the sweet Dixie embroidery frame out of pink card.
I added it to the centre of my card. I then cut out my topper and
I added it to my frame.

I added some pearl drop beads across the bottom of my frame.
I then tied a large white bow out of white satin ribbon I used my hot
glue gun to added this to the side of my topper.
Next I added a string of pearls to my bow which I had t use the heat gun
for this.
Next I cut two lots of leafs by Sue Wilson out of pink card and
 I added these to my bow and I also added a gem to the top of the leafs.

To finish off with I added my sentiment to the top corner.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow and
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx 

No comments: