Wednesday 27 April 2016

School Girl







Good Morning all I hope you are all well this cold morning
I wish it would start to get warmer as yesterday we had snow I thought
we are in April not January cos that's what it felt like yesterday.

Jen  you asked what d I use to make my bows with I use the
Zutter bow it all it's around £25 but it is worth every penny.
as you get a book of ideas and instructions. you can get it from Once upon a stamp.

For this card I have used the School Girl image from Imagine that designs.

I started off by printing off my papers from the school collection.

My card is a 8"x 8"  piece of white card that I mat and layered with the
papers from the design set.
I cut out my image with a square die and then I cut
out a frame in red with the Sweet Dixie Embroidery die set
And then I mounted these to the centre of my card.
I then made my Easel card which I added my topper onto
the top piece of my card.

I then cut and layered my bottom piece the same as the top.
I Cut out my sentiment and I added it to the centre of the bottom.

Next I added two pencils the the top part and two the bottom.
To finish off with I tied a large red bow which I added to
the top corner.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: