Sunday 10 April 2016

Heart full of flower's







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning I hope
that you are all well today.

For today's car I have used a digi stamp from Imagine that digi designs.
the photo of the image below is the set that I used.

 

I started with a 8"x 8" white card and I mat and layered it
 several time in white and lilac.
 I then printed my image out and I cut it out with the Tonic 
Heart die set.
Next with the larger die from the set I cut it out of lilac card.
And then using foam pad I added it the the centre if my card.

I then tied a large bow out of satin lilac ribbon which I added to the 
side of my topper.
I then cut out some flower's using the Heartfelt Creations
Arianne die set. I shaped all the petals before I made them up.
I then glued them to the bottom of my topper.
I cut some of the Maidenhair fern die from Sue Wilson.
I then added these to the flower's.

I finished off by putting some pink pearls to the corners. and A flower
to the centre of the bow.

That's all for now and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx



No comments: