Saturday 16 April 2016

Challenge Spring is in the air at Imagine That.






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
Today Mid way of the Spring is in the air  Challenge over at Imagine That.

So this is my card for the challenge and I have called this April Shower's.
And the image that I have used is Rainy Day Fun
and you can get it Here


I thought this was perfect for a spring day here in the UK.
So why not pop along to HERE
To play along with us at the Challenge.

You can see all the rules of the challenge HERE


I started with a 8"x 8" white card and I mat and layered it with 
green pink and blue all the colour that's in the umbrellas.Embroidery frame
for my topper to sit on.

For my bow I've found out it is cheaper to buy white satin ribbon
and colour it to your design with Alcohol pens
and then I tied my bow and I added it to the side of
my topper.
To finish off with I added gems to the corners and a flower to the 
centre of my bow.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs
Debs xxx 

No comments: