Saturday 19 March 2016

Flower box





Good morning all I hope you are all having a good weekend.
What are you all up to today anything exciting.
I'm going to have a clean up and then do some crafting.
And if it's stays nice I may have a sit in the garden.

For to today's card I thought I would do something different 
from a card as I have been having a play at using all my
scraps of card up so I sat and Made a load of flower's
and you know I like making flower's.
I'm sorry I can't remember what this die is called.

I started of by making a white box. And I used a image from
Whoopsidaisy which I added to the front flap and the side ones.

I added a strip of acitate to all of the flower's. I added them all
to the inside of the box. I were very pleased with the way
it turned Out I just thought It was a good way of using
all your scraps of card that we never use.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued support.

Until tomorrow
Debs xxx

No comments: