Tuesday 8 March 2016

Enchanted Mum







Good morning all hope you are all ok this morning.
Even though it's cold outside I thought I would do a
sunny card Just to let us know that spring is on it's way.
And It cant come soon enough for me.

For this card I used the Heartfelt creations Enchanted Mum stamp
and Die set.
I started with a 8" x 8" card base which I covered with Paper
from the same paper pad.
I then cut two of the Sweet Dixie swirls 2 die in green and
I added these to the side of my card.
Next I cut a green and a white mat which I added to the centre
of my card.
I then stamped some swirls across and down the centre panel.
And I stamped the love swirl to the top corner.
I then wrapped a piece of yellow ribbon around the bottom.

I then stamped and cut out my mum flower with the matching die.
I then shaped all the petals and I inked them with a lemon ink.
I made my flower up and I added it to the bottom corner.
I added a yellow pastel gem to the centre.

To finish with I added some butterflies around the card front.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xxxx

No comments: