Saturday 26 March 2016

Easter Frog





Good morning all how are we all this morning it looks
like its going to be another nice day.
What are you all up to this Easter weekend.
I would just like to welcome 
Sara Paschal as my latest follower.

For today's card I have used the a image from
there are some wonderful images on there.
This one is called Egg Frog. I don't even like frogs but
this one is cute.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I covered with 
papers that came with the set.
I wrapped a piece of green ribbon around the centre before I
stuck it down.
I printed off my image and I cut it out with the Sweet Dixie 
Embroidery die set.
While it was still in the die I inked it with a green ink.
I used foam tape to glue it down. I put it at a angle.
I added some gems to all corners.
I then tied a large green bow out of satin ribbon which I added 
to the side of my topper. To finish with I added a flower to the
centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a lovely Easter.

Crafty Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: