Wednesday 24 February 2016

Wedding Day






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
I hope we are going to have another nice day like yesterday
as I even got the washing out on the line and all dried.

I would just Like to welcome Sandra Carey as my latest follower
I hope that you enjoy stopping by Sandra.


For today's card I have used the Heartfelt creations 
All Glammed Up Collection.

I started with a cream 7"x 7" card and then I cut and added a
6"x 6" gold mirri card mat which I added to the centre then I
cut a smaller mat in cream which I embossed.
I added this to the centre of the gold mat.

I the cut 4 corner with the Sweet Dixie On Your Wedding Day
die set out of cream I added these to all corners.
Next I cut my sentiment out of gold mirri card which I
added to the top corner of my mat.

I them stamped and embossed the shoe from the All Glammed Up
collection with Gold glitter embossing powder.
And then I cut it out with the matching die.
I also cut a bow out of gold mirri.
I then added this on the the centre mat. To finish off with I
added a a few gold gems to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your continued support
and the lovely comments you all keep leaving me I do really
appreciate them.

Debs xxx

No comments: