Sunday 21 February 2016

Heartfelt Friendship







Good morning all how are you all today on this Sunday morning.
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I've got some washing to do and then I'm going to have a hour in
my craft room and then I'm having a chill out.
I've been really stressed of late and my son as bought me
a colouring book and I must say it is really relaxing to sit and colour
for a while.

For todays card I have used the Enchanted Mum collection
from Heartfelt Creations and this is my first attempt to
making the flower I think I still need a lot of practice but it does
look affective.
And the backing paper is from the same set.
First I cut my background and added it to my card.
Next I stamped and embossed the flower and cut it out with
the matching die.
I made up the flowers and added them to the top and bottom corner.
In the stamp set there comes some tiny butterflies which
I inked and added around the front of my card.
Next I added silver glitter to the centre of the flowers. and I added
a butterfly to the edge of one of the flowers.

To finish with I tied a lilac bow out of satin ribbon which I added
to the bottom corner.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued support.

Hugs
Debs xx 

No comments: