Monday 22 February 2016

Enchanted Mum







Good morning all how are you all this morning.
Have you all had a good weekend and ready for the week ahead.
I think I'm going to spend a little time in my craft room
today and give it a bit of a clean as the floor  is a bit of a mess.
And then by the end of the week it will be as bad.

For todays card I have used the Heartfelt creations Enchanted Mum
collection and the papers are from the same collection.

I started by cutting my paper for the background and the I cut
a topper which I mounted on the a lime coloured mirri card
I added this just off centre to the right side.

Then I cut the happy birthday out of the same mirri card.
I added this to the centre of my topper.

Next I stamped and embossed the Enchanted Mum stamp and I
cut it out with the matching die.
I curled all the ends and shaped the petals but I think I
still need a lot of practice it's not right just yet I will have
to watch the video by Heartfelt creations on how to made the flowers.

I added my flower to the bottom corner I next  I cut the
sweet dixies swirly leaf die twice out of mirri card and I
added them to the flower.

To finish off I added the dragonflies that where cut out at the
same time as the mum.

That's all for today and I hope to see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs
Debs xx

No comments: