Tuesday 23 February 2016

Enchanted Mum Stamp






Good morning all i hope you are all this morning
Looks like it could be going to be another nice day here.

For todays card I have used a stamp from the
Heartfelt Creations Enchanted Mum collection I stamped
my image and I coloured it with the Harmony Alcohol pens
and I cut it out with a scalloped square die.
I then cut the Sweet Dixie Swirly frame die in purple mirri card
which I mounted my topper on.

I mat and Layered my card with shades of purple papers
from the mum pad.
I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of purple ribbon and I added it to the
side of my topper.
I then added some flowers to the bottom corner.

Thats all for today and I thank you for all your support.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: