Wednesday 10 February 2016

Elizabeth Bell








Good Morning all friends followers and visitors I hope you are all well
this morning.
what are you all up to today anything nice cos I'm off in my craft
room again to do a few more samples and then to give it a good clean
as I cant see the floor anymore the bin as over flowed.

I am trying to sort things out and get rid of things that I've not used for years.
I take all the thinks I don't want I take to my sister that works
at a old peoples home she dose things to entertain them.
You would
be so surprised what lovely thing they make and they get so much joy
out off it. And with Easter coming up they will be making there Easter cards.
So if I can give them a little pleasure I'm happy. 

For todays card I have used a Sweet Dixie Floral Swirl frame die
for my topper to sit on.
And the topper is a Elizabeth Bell image I think she as some wonderful
Images I use them a lot.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued
support.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: