Wednesday 17 February 2016

Delphinus Easel Card







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
I'm so tired this morning I've had about two hours sleep and
now I could do with going back to bed.

Todays card is a quick one all I did was make a easel card
and mat a layered it with black card.
Next I cut a piece of white card the size of a A5 card
and I cut the Sue Wilson's Gemini Delphinus die to the top and
bottom of it.
I added this to the back mat.
Next I cut a strip of black card to go across the centre.
I then covered a piece of white card with a sticky sheet and I
then cut the with Thanks die out. Then I peeled back the lining paper
and I covered it with glitter.
I then added this to the centre of my back panel.

Next I cut the Delphinus die once more which I then
added to the bottom of my card to act as a stopper.

To finish off with I added three tiny butterflies t the centre panel.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your continued support.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: