Monday 15 February 2016

Arianne Flowers






Good morning all friends followers and visitor's
I hope you are all well this morning.

what you all up to today anything nice I've still got some washing
and cleaning to do and then I will have a hour in my craft room.

Today's card is made with the Heartfelt Creation's Arianne
stamp and die set.
I think this is one of the prettiest card's I've done for a while.
I started of with a card just bigger than a A5 which I cut a white
mat that I embossed with a rose embossing folder.
Before I glued it down I wrapped a piece of pink ribbon
around it.

Then I cut several flowers in two shades of pink and the foliage
is from a poppy stamp die I just cant remember what it is called.

I stamped and embossed the flower's with white embossing powder
and I then cut them out with the matching die.
With a ball tool I shaped then and made them up with a clear
drying glue.
I arranged them down and cross the bottom half of the
card front adding the leafs in with them. I then added pearls to the centre of each flower.

Next with the  with love die from Sweet Dixie I cut it out
in both shades of pink. I then cut the with love out
of the palest shade and I glued it to the deepest one so that
it gave me a shadow.
I added this to the top corner of my card. I then added a pearl on
to the I in the sentiment.
I then added pearls to the corners of the card.

I then tied a large bow out of pink satin ribbon which I added
to the bottom corner just below the flower's.
And to finish off with I added a flowered gem to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today

Debs xxx

No comments: