Tuesday 9 February 2016

Apple blossom





Good morning friends followers and visitors I hope you are all
well and keeping safe and warm in this terrible weather we
are having.

What are you all up to today as I'm having a crafty day as
I must catch up with my sample I need to get done.

For todays card I have used a hobby house topper for this card.
I started with a white scalloped card which I covered with some deep
pink card and the some cream card.
I the cut a piece of sage green card and I embossed it with a
Sue Wilson embossing folder.

Next I cut my frame for my topper with the Sweet Dixie
floral decorative frame die and I inked it with pink ink while
it were still in the die.
I added my topper on to my frame and I used foam tape to the
centre of my card.

I then tied a bow out of pink and white ribbon which I added to
the side of my topper.
I then added some paper flowers to the bottom side of my topper.
To finish off I added some pink gems t the corners of my card.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued
support.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: