Wednesday 27 January 2016

Many Thanks








Good morning all I hope you are all well and you are keeping
safe in this terrible weather we are getting bad winds and rain here
thank the lord we haven't got the snow.

Todays card I have used Sue Dix's Dies Sweet Dixies.
I am so sorry about the colours as I have tried everything I could
think of the get the colours to show right but it wasn't having it.
They are browns and peaches I'll blame it on the weather and light Lol.

I mat and layered a 8"x8" white card up with my backing papers.
and I wrapped apiece of cream and brown ribbon around it.

I next cut out my frame with the Fancy Floral Frame die out
of peach card and I added it to the centre of my card with foam tape.
I cut a brown mat for my topper to sit on it. I mounted this
on to my peach frame.

Next I cut My With Thanks out of brown card I used another
sweet Dixie die for this.
I then tied a bow out of cream and brown ribbon which I
added to the bottom corner.

To finish off with I added pearls to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for all your
continued support.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

No comments: