Monday 7 December 2015

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Christmas






Morning crafter's Ladies and Gents I hope you are
all well not long now for Santa to come.

Today is the start of a new Challenge over at 
And the theme is Christmas
So why not pop along and join us there
 from the November challenge, that we are going to ONLY allow
 DIGI images or Elements from CD's.

For this card I have used the latest cd from Whoopsi daisy which
is called Cute Daisy May it is a wonderful cd.

To start with I made my topper by working with the
Sugar buttons cd I made my background and then I
Imported Daisy with her sledge from the 
cute Daisy May cd in to it I just moved it about till
I got the right size and position. I then added
a sentiment to the top of my topper.
I then added some glitter to the roofs and the snow.
And to finish the topper I added some stitching are the edge.


I then mat and layered it onto red card and then onto
pale blue card. 
I then added it to the base card.
To finish off with I cut Christmas foliage but when I put
it on the card it just got lost so I coloured the leafs in green
and the berries in red.

That's all for today and thank you for visiting my blog.
And I look forward to seeing you at Cute Daisy May blog
and the rules are:
 from the November challenge,
 that we are going to ONLY allow DIGI images 
or Elements from CD's.
  
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: