Thursday 17 December 2015

Last Christmas card for 2015





Good morning all my friends followers and visitors.
I hope you are all well on this Thursday morning.
I'm sorry I've not been around but I have been poorly I
have had a terrible chest infection. But I am now on the mend
and looking forward to Christmas and the new year.

Today is my last Christmas card that I've made so now the craft room 
is closed for Christmas I hope till someone asks for a card.
I started with a 8"x 8" scalloped card which I cut a mat out of
white card. I went around the edge's with a glue pen
and then I dipped the edge's into glitter.
I added this to my card.

Next I cut a frame out of white card and I stamped and embossed
around it. I added this to the centre of my card.
Then I cut out my reindeer then I used a clear ink pad and I
embossed it with the same embossing powders that I used 
on the frame. I then added this to the centre of my frame.

I then cut 2 layer's of the poinsettia from Sue Wilson and
I added the to the bottom corner of the frame.

To finish off with I stamped and embossed my sentiment
and I added this to the top corner of the frame.

That's all for today and if I don't manage to do anymore
blogging before Christmas I hope that you all have a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best Wishes
Debs xxx


No comments: